The center Blue Island Divers is located on the beautiful island of Antiparos with its most amazingly clear waters, underwater canyons and caves, rich marine life and spectacular drop-offs.
The dive trips start early in the morning when a comfortable speedboat transports divers to the site. The itinerary for the day is fixed depending on the weather conditions and the skill level of the divers. Upon reaching the diving site, the instructor briefs the divers on safety measures to be followed.
Blue Island Divers is PADI certified and all courses are conducted in English. All dive sites can be accessed by boat, and some of them are visited exclusively by Blue Island, so guests can be assured of small groups of not more than 5 people.
At Divehop, we want to ensure that your scuba diving adventure in Greece is enjoyable, safe, and hassle-free. Here are some important details to keep in mind before booking your dive:
Timeslots: Morning timeslots are reserved ONLY for certified divers. Beginner divers with no certification are advised to book their dives during the afternoon timeslots.
Meeting point: At Blue Island Divers center located at the end of the Harbor road of Antiparos.
If you are located in Paros you can check the bus schedule of the ferry boat here.
What to bring with you:
Cancellation Policy: We understand that plans may change unexpectedly. If you need to cancel your dive, please notify us at least 48hours prior to your scheduled dive date to receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations made by you within 48hours of the dive may result in additional charges, depending on the circumstances. Please read our Cancellation Policy for more details.
Health and Safety Regulations: Your safety is our top priority. When you arrive at the dive center, you will be asked to fill out a medical questionnaire to ensure you are fit to dive. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or concerns, please consult with your physician before booking. The center's experienced and certified instructors will provide thorough safety briefings and guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable diving experience for everyone. Please read the Health & Safety regulations before you book.
Payment Process: We have made the booking process convenient and flexible for you. When you book your dive through our website, you only need to pay a 15% deposit to secure your reservation. The remaining balance of 85% will be paid directly to the dive center on location, after you have completed your dive activity. We believe in providing you with flexibility and peace of mind during your trip. We hope this information helps you plan your scuba diving experience with us.
*Keep in mind that weather conditions may affect your scheduled dive. Please read our Refund Policy for such occasions.
If you have any further questions you can check out F.A.Q. page. If you require any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team. We look forward to welcoming you to the fascinating underwater world of Greece!